Monday, August 26, 2013

Mac Mocha Blush swatches & mini review














This blush in no way matches the name of the product; usually when I think of mocha, chocolate comes to mind...  Mac describes this blush as a soft plum-pink, I would say this leans more towards a mauvey pink than a plum, but when swatched heavily I do see the plum. This blush has a matte finish. 

This is my first mac blush, and I must say it's not the most pigmented blush I have come across, but pigmented enough where you get a good color pay off and can build up as desired. -which I don't mind because I tend to have a heavy hand!-

This acts more of a natural blush color on my light skin, and would add a beautiful natural flush to the fairest of skin tones. This would work well with tan to deeper skin tones as well.



Mac Blush in Mocha swatched


Mariah } 

No comments:

Post a Comment